- Does DSA Vacations sell trips outside of Africa, Asia and the Americas?
Absolutely, just ask one of our travel specialists for details!
- How long has DSA Vacations been in business?
DSA Vacations (formerly Destination Southern Africa) was established in 2001 by Terry & Holly von Guilleaume.
- What forms of payment does DSA Vacations accept?
We accept all major credit cards, checks and wire transfers.
- Can I purchase Trip Insurance Through DSA Vacations?
Yes, for more information please visit https://www.dsavacations.com/travel-insurance/
- When Will I Receive My Final Documents?
You will receive your documents two to three weeks prior to departure.
- Can DSA Vacations book airfare?
Yes, we have the ability to book any fights, domestic or international. Ask your travel specialist for details.
- Do you sell cruises?
Yes, we offer both ocean and river cruises. Our partnership includes all major cruise lines.
- Do you need a passport to travel internationally?
Yes and make sure your passport has two-four blank visa pages and is valid for six months beyond intended return date. Be sure to ask your travel specialist for more details based on your destination.
- Do you need vaccines?
We recommend asking your healthcare provider for any questions regarding vaccines and medication for travel.
- Cell phone use internationally
Most smart phones can be used internationally. Check with your service provider if your phone will work internationally and what fees may be associated with texting, calls and data usage.