- Experience Kuala Lampur’s lively food culture
- Half-day Kuala Lampur’s Cultural & Heritage Tour
- Visit limestone hills of Batu Caves
- Journey to the Cameron Highlands
- Full-day combination tour of the Mossy Forest of Gunung Brinchang!
- Explore the Island of Penang
- Half-day Mangrove Eco-Safari by Jet Boat
Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport. You will be met and greeted by your local representative and transfer to your hotel. This evening, meet in the lobby and proceed to experience KL’s lively food culture. Learn about Malaysian customs and culture and visit spots like mamak stalls or round-the-clock hawkers centers (open-air food courts). Sample street food from local food stalls and discover hidden gems with your guide.
After breakfast at the hotel, depart for your half-day Kuala Lumpur Cultural and Heritage Tour. This tour will take you through the Heritage Trails of the early cultures in Malaysia – an insight into Malaysia’s multi-cultural society. Places of interest include: Chan See Shu Yuen Clan House (one of the most interesting Clan House in Malaysia); Chinatown (pre-war building); Sri Maha Mariamman Temple (Hindu Temple); Central Market (built in 1930); Sze Yeh Temple (Built in 1880); Jamek Mosque (North India Islamic architecture) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Merdeka Square). After lunch (at your own account), continue your journey to visit limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprises of three caverns and several smaller caves. It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity. A flight of 272 steps leads up to the temple cave. Return to your hotel in late afternoon. Your evening is at leisure to simply catch up with some shopping.
After breakfast, check-out and depart your journey head to the hill resort of Cameron Highlands. William Cameron, a British surveyor who stumbled across the plateau in 1885 during a mapping expedition, discovered Cameron Highlands. Arrive at Ringlet where you will have an afternoon tea at The Lakehouse. Check-in and the rest of the evening is free to just be revived by the cool fresh air. A light sweater is recommended on cool evenings.
Have a hearty breakfast at hotel. You will be picked up at your hotel for this full-day tour program of the Mossy Forest of Gunung Brinchang! After your tea, your driver/guide will take you on a tour of Cameron Highlands covering the Butterfly and Insect Farm, vegetable, fruits and flowers market, The Time Tunnel – mini museum and galleri, Sam Poh Buddhist Temple and Strawberry Farm (entrance fees included). Return back to your hotel where the rest of the evening is free to just be revived by the cool fresh air. A light sweater is recommended on cool evenings.
Breakfast is at the hotel. Check-out and depart Cameron Highlands and proceed your journey up to north to the island of Penang. Cross the Penang bridge which measures 13.5 kilometre, before arriving into the Penang island.
Eat light for breakfast today. Meet your guide this morning at 8:00 AM and proceed to the oldest wet market in Georgetown. Take a stroll down the market where you can find fresh food, cheap clothes and knick-knacks being sold long before the advent of hygienic but personal-less, air-conditioned supermarkets. After enjoying some local favourite, walk the streets of Georgetown. Start your walk from St. George’s Church, the oldest Anglican church in Southeast Asia. Continue on to the Goddess of Mercy Temple. Pass through colorful stalls where flower garlands are made. From here continue on to the final stop which is the Khoo Kongsi.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Penang International Airport for your flight to Langkawi. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of your day is at leisure.
After breakfast at hotel, depart for a half day Mangrove Eco-Safari by Jet Boat (Sea Vulture) – on sharing basis. Explore the amazing mangroves and stunning tropical islands from the comforts of jet boat and discover the limestone with forest outcrops as you cruise past the aerial roots of the mangroves along the river estuary. Enjoy close encounters with the unique kind of the bizarre walking fishes, majestic eagles and playful macaques. Tour Highlights: Tanjung Rhu Mangrove River – Gorilla Mountain, Fish Farm and Eagle Watching; Man-made Channel – Wildlife Watching & Crocodile Cave and the Kilim River – Stop and explore the bat cave.
Breakfast is at the hotel. You may spend your day just relaxing on the beach, experience the cool breeze and breathtaking view of Langkawi or simply catch up on some shopping at the duty-free shopping complexes which offer lots of goods for your selection.
Your day is at leisure or join some optional tours.
Have a hearty breakfast. Day is at leisure until your transfer to Langkawi Airport for your onward flight.
January 01 – December 31, 2020 (excluding high season and holidays)
Per Person Sharing: $2,399
- 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST), except for Langkawi portion which is exempted from GST
- Accommodation as per itinerary in twin/double rooms, and triple share is based on 01 extra bed or sofa bed
- Compulsory tourism / local tax to be paid upon check-in/check-out direct to hotel
- Tourism Tax of RM10.00 per room/night (all accommodation in Malaysia)
- Penang Local Council Tax of RM3.00 per room/night
- Langkawi Tourism Promotional Fee of RM5.00 per room/night
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur in Studio Room
- 02 nights accommodation at The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands in Deluxe room
- 02 nights accommodation at Lone Pine Hotel Penang in Deluxe
- 04 nights accommodation at Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort in Garden Terrace
- All transfers and overland transfer as indicated in the itinerary are escorted by English-speaking guide on private basis in air-conditioned vehicles except for boat transfer which only available on Sharing basis.
- All tours as indicated in the itinerary are on private basis with English-speaking guide except for a half day Mangrove Eco-Safari by Jet Boat (Sea Vulture) is based on sharing basis
- Day 02 and Day 06 is based on Heritage Tour Guide
- Meals as specified in the above itinerary (drinks are not included)
- Entrance fees to sightseeing places.
- Bottle water provided on transfers (on private transfer only)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Tourism Tax of RM10.00 per room/night to be payable by the guest upon check-in/check-out for all accommodation in Malaysia
- Langkawi Tourism Promotional Fee of RM5.00 per room/night to be payable by the guest upon check-in/check-out
- Penang Local Council Tax of RM3.00 per room/night to be payable by the guest upon check-in/check-out
- International and domestic airfares and taxes (if any), unless otherwise specified
- Visa expenses, processing and issuance fees
- Meals other than specified as included
- Travel Insurance or expenses of a personal nature (minibar, phone call, laundry, etc.)
- Hotel room early check-in before 3:00 PM and late check-out after 12 Noon
- Excess baggage charge levied by airlines
- Tips or gratuities to guides/drivers/porters/hotel, restaurant or boat staff, etc
- Hotel’s surcharges for compulsory holiday dinners (Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- Drinks or personal expenses or entrance fees for any extra sightseeing or optional activities