Elewana Tanzania Sky Safari
This stunning 8-day sojourn takes you from the incredible Tarangire National Park, to the awe-inspiring Ngorongoro Crater, finishing in the world-renowned Serengeti, with its vast horizons and variety of wildlife.
- Safari in Tarangire National Park and Serengeti National Park
- Explore Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit authentic Masai village
- Optional visit to Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 1:
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) an Elewana Representative will welcome you and you will be chauffeured to The Arusha Coffee Lodge. Here you will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to one of our 12 Plantation Suites. Your stay at The Arusha Coffee Lodge is on an all-inclusive basis.
- Day 2:
After breakfast and a briefing on your SkySafari, enjoy a Coffee Tour on the plantation. After an Alfresco Lunch in the gardens of the lodge you will be chauffeured to Arusha Airport for your flight to Kuro Airstrip in Tarangire National Park. On arrival at the airstrip, the Tarangire Treetops team will meet you for a game drive in Tarangire National Park ending in Treetops’ Private Reserve. You will arrive at Tarangire Treetops in time for sundowners. Your stay here at Tarangire Treetops is for 2 nights in a Tree House.
- Day 3:
After breakfast at Treetops you will enjoy a full day of activities including game drives, a visit to an authentic Maasai village, a game walk, sundowners in the bush and a night game drive. Lunch and dinner will be served at Treetops.
- Day 4:
After breakfast you will enjoy a morning game drive through Tarangire National Park. Stop at leisure for a picnic lunch on your way to Kuro Airstrip and connect to Manyara Airstrip. On arrival, our team from The Manor at Ngorongoro will meet you and transfer you to The Manor where you will arrive in time for high-tea. Here, your 2-night stay will be in a cottage.
- Day 5:
After breakfast, an Elewana vehicle will drive you down the crater for a full day of exploration of the
Ngorongoro Crater. A picnic hamper lunch will be served on the crater floor. After lunch, you will explore more of the crater before heading back to the Manor for the evening cocktails, dinner and overnight.
- Day 6:
Today, you have the option of visiting Lake Manyara National Park or staying at the lodge to explore the estate. Choose from a host of activities including horseback riding (at an additional cost), cycling, an estate tour, a massage treatment or you may opt to just relax. After lunch you will be driven to Manyara airstrip for your onward flight to the Serengeti, where you will stay at either Serengeti Pioneer Camp or Serengeti Migration Camp.
- Day 7:
After breakfast you will spend the full day exploring the vast Serengeti. Enjoy a lunch in the bush, after which the afternoon will be spent game viewing. You will return to your camp in time for sundowners and dinner.
- Day 8:
Watch a spectacular sunrise whilst staying at Pioneer Camp or stretch your legs on a game walk if you are staying at Migration Camp. Lunch will be served at the lodge and thereafter a game drive en route to the airstrip for your flight back to Arusha. On arrival, you will be welcomed and met by an Elewana representative and chauffeured to Arusha Coffee Lodge. Depending on your outbound flight details, enjoy the use of a dayroom and then you will be chauffeured to Kilimanjaro Airport. End of our services.
March 30 – May 31, 2019
$6,599 per person
January 02 – March 29, 2019 and June 01 – June 28, 2019 and October 28 – December 15, 2019
$7,399 per person
December 16 2018 – January 01, 2019 and June 29 – October 27, 2019 and December 16 – December 31,2019
$7,999 per person
- Domestic flights on Tanzania's northern circuit in Sky Safari’s executive aircraft
- Full board accommodation, drinks** and laundry services at Arusha Coffee Lodge 1 night || Tarangire Treetops 2 nights || The Manor at Ngorongoro 2 nights || Serengeti Pioneer Camp or Migration Camp 2 nights
- Scheduled game drives and activities (Shared basis in camp vehicles)
- Airport / airstrip transfers on the northern circuit, including to / from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Park Entry Fees
- ** Drinks include: soft drinks, beer, house wines and selected spirits
- International and regional flights || Airport taxes except on tickets we issue || Passport and visa fees || Driver-guide gratuities || Dining rooms tips and porterage || Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance || Drinks (except where specified) || Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature