Highlights of Hong Kong
From the red sailed junks floating past soaring skyscrapers to Lantau island with its unspoiled countryside, explore the highlights of Hong Kong and surrounds.
- Explore Hong Kong with a half day island tour
- Explore Lantau island
- Take the Ngong Ping cable car that takes you to the top of the mountain for stunning panoramic views.
- Day 1:
On arrival at Hong Kong Airport, please proceed through immigration, collect your luggage and pass through Customs. You will be met in Arrivals Hall B by your guide holding a sign with your name on it. You will then be assisted to your private vehicle for your tour transfer to hotel. Overnight at Eaton Hotel
- Day 2:
After breakfast at your hotel depart for a half day Hong Kong Island Tour. Hong Kong was once a simple fishing village. Today, it is one of the world's most cosmopolitan cities where East truly meets West. See all the highlights of Hong Kong Island on this orientation tour. It is a wonderful way to get to know Hong Kong and its famous landmarks and history. Overnight at Eaton Hotel
- Day 3:
After breakfast at your hotel depart for your Lantau Explorer tour. Lantau Island is almost twice the size of Hong Kong Island and is one of the best loved outlying islands. The island is known for its unspoilt countryside, virgin hills and lush green valleys. With the development of the Ngong Ping Cable Car and Ngong Ping Village, the island has become a big attraction in Hong Kong. En Route to Lantau Island, you will pass the famous Tsing Ma Bridge. This is an engineering marvel and is known as the longest road/rail suspension bridge in the world. Overnight at Eaton Hotel
- Day 4:
After breakfast at your hotel you will be met by your guide and transferred to the Hong Kong International Airport for your onward flight.
Jan 02 – 19-Feb 05, 2019 & Feb 10-28 – Apr 04, 2019 & May 01-Sep 10, 2019 & Oct 07-11, 2019 & Dec 10-22, 2019 & Mar 01-31, 2019
$1,299 per person sharing
Feb 06-09, 2019 & Apr 05-30, 2019 & Sep 11-Oct 06, 2019 & Nov 01-11, 2019 & Nov 16-Dec 09, 2019 & Dec 23-29, 2019
$1,399 per person sharing
Oct 21-31, 2019 & Nov 12-15, 2019 & Dec 30-31, 2019
$1,499 per person sharing
- Accommodation as per above itinerary in share twin/double rooms with daily buffet breakfast for 3 nights.
- Roundtrip airport transfer airport/hotel/airport by private vehicle with English speaking guide.
- Tours as specified including entry fees and an English speaking guide on a private basis.
- Meals as specified in the above itinerary (drinks are not included)
- All Government tax and service charges
- Bottled water provided on transfers and sightseeing
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- International and domestic airfares and taxes, unless otherwise specified
- Visa expenses, processing and issuance fees
- Meals other than specified as included
- Travel Insurance or expenses of a personal nature (mini-bar, phone call, laundry, etc.),
- Tips or gratuities to guides/drivers/porters / hotel, restaurant or boat staff, etc.
- Drinks or personal expenses or entrance fees for any extra sightseeing or optional activities