Highlights of Malaysia
- Chan See Shu Yuen Clan House (one of the most interesting Clan Houses in Malaysia)
- Chinatown (pre-war building)
- Sri Maha Mariamman Temple (Hindu Temple)
- Central Market (built in 1930), Sze Yeh Temple (Built in 1880)
- Jamek Mosque (North India Islamic architecture)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Merdeka Square)
- Batu Caves
- Cameron Highlands
- Full-day tour combination of the Mossy Forest of Gunung Brinchang
- Visit the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Visit the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, you will be met and greeted by your local representative and transfered to your hotel. This evening, meet in the lobby and proceed to experience Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture.
After breakfast at hotel, depart for your half-day Kuala Lumpur Cultural and Heritage Tour. This tour will take you through the Heritage Trails of the early cultures in Malaysia and gives you insight into Malaysia’s multi-cultural society. Places of interest include: Chan See Shu Yuen Clan House (one of the most interesting Clan Houses in Malaysia), Chinatown (pre-war building), Sri Maha Mariamman Temple (Hindu Temple), Central Market (built in 1930), Sze Yeh Temple (Built in 1880), Jamek Mosque (North India Islamic architecture), Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Merdeka Square). After lunch, continue your journey to visit the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprise three caverns and several smaller caves. Return to your hotel in late afternoon. Your evening is at leisure to simply catch up with some shopping.
After breakfast, check-out and depart on your journey to the hill resort of Cameron Highlands.
After a hearty breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel for your full-day tour. Hop into our Land Rover cruising along the picturesque rolling tea garden toward 6,666 feet above sea level, The Gunung Brinchang. Listen to our guide's ‘tea talks’ while enjoying a breathtaking view of the tea garden. Start with a Tea Bush Walk at the tea plantation followed by a factory tour with some tea sampling to taste the different level and grade of tea. Finish off with a relaxing tea and snacks served at the café with a magnificent view of the tea plantation. After your tea, your driver/guide will take you on a tour of Cameron Highlands covering the Butterfly and Insect Farm and the vegetable, fruits and flowers market, The Time Tunnel – mini museum and gallery, Sam Poh Buddhist Temple and Strawberry Farm (entrance fees included). Return back to your hotel where the rest of the evening is free to just be revived by the cool fresh air. A light sweater is recommended on cool evenings.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will check-out and depart Cameron Highland. You will proceed on your journey north to the island of Penang. Cross the Penang bridge which measures 13.5 kilometre, before arriving into the Penang island.
Eat light for breakfast today. Meet your guide this morning at 8 AM and proceed to the oldest wet market in Georgetown. After enjoying some local favorites, walk the streets of Georgetown. Start your walk from St. George’s Church, the oldest Anglican church in Southeast Asia. Continue on to the Goddess of Mercy Temple. Pass through colorful stalls where flower garlands are made. As you walk pass King Street, the guide will give you a brief explanation on King Street temples. Then, cut into Market Street, where you will arrive at spice shops. The guide will explain various uses of spices and how to use them in cooking. Walk past saree shops, accessories, joss sticks and old mill grinding chilly and spices. You will continue past food stalls and receive an explanation on different morning breakfasts offered by these stalls including Roti Canai and Teh Tarik. From Market Street, turn to Queen Street and visit Sri Mariamman Temple (Hindu Temple). From here continue on to the final stop which is the Khoo Kongsi.
After a hearty breakfast, your day is at leisure until your departure and transfer to Penang International Airport for your flight to Kota Kinabalu.
Have an early breakfast. Check out and depart to the airport for your flight to Sandakan. Upon arrival, transfer to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. Depart for an estimated two-hour overland journey to the multi award-winning Sukau Rainforest Lodge. Take a river cruise using electric motors in search of wildlife and birds. Enjoy a candle-light dinner overlooking the riverbank followed by slide show and interpretation by naturalist guide.
Take a 6 AM morning river cruise up the Kinabatangan River to Kelenanap Oxbow Lake to view more birds and wildlife. After breakfast, proceed for an educational tour along the lodge’s Hornbill Boardwalk with our in-house naturalist. After lunch, join our in-house Orang Utan Talk activity. In the afternoon, we proceed for another river cruise for more wildlife.
After breakfast, return to Sandakan by overland journey. After lunch. we will proceed to the airport for your flight to Kota Kinabalu. For those taking the evening flight, we will have a chance to visit Rainforest Discovery Centre. Take a bird view of the centre from the canopy walk and hanging bridge, explore the botanical garden, home to various species of flora. Proceed to Sandakan Memorial Park for a short visit before taking the flight. Arrive in Kota Kinabalu Airport and transfer to transfer to Jesselton Jetty for scheduled boat transfer.
Breakfast at hotel. Day is at leisure to enjoy the beach and the hotel facilities or join in on some optional tours.
Breakfast at hotel. Day is at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Day is at leisure until check-out. Take the scheduled boat out of the Island. Your driver will be waiting for you at Jesselton Jetty and transfer you to Kota Kinabalu Airport for your onward flight.
January 01 – December 31, 2019 (Excluding high season and holidays)
Per Person Sharing: $2,699
- 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST), except for Langkawi portion which is exempted from GST
- Accommodation as per itinerary in twin/double rooms, and triple share is based on an extra bed or sofa bed except for Gaya Island Resort which is based on third adult occupying a single room
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur in Studio Room
- 2 nights accommodation at The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands in Deluxe room
- 2 nights accommodation at Lone Pine Hotel Penang in Deluxe
- 1 nights accommodation at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu in Urban
- 2 nights accommodation at Sukau Rainforest Lodge in Superior room
- 3 nights accommodation at Gaya Island Resort in Bayu Villa
- All transfers and overland transfer in Peninsular Malaysia and Kota Kinabalu as indicated in the itinerary are escorted by English-speaking driver/guide on private basis in air-conditioned vehicles except for boat transfer which only available on shared basis.
- All tours as indicated in the itinerary are on private basis with English-speaking guide
- All transfer and tours in Sandakan (Day 8-10) as indicated in the itinerary are based on shared basis
- Day 2 and Day 6 are based on Heritage Tour Guide
- Return scheduled boat transfer Jesselton Jetty/Gaya Island/Jesselton Jetty
- Meals as specified in the above itinerary (drinks are not included)
- Entrance fees to sightseeing places
- Bottle water provided on transfers (on private transfer only)
- A compulsory conservation fee of RM31.80 per guest (adult/child) per night for their first day of stay, and every subsequence day at RM21.20 per guest (adult/child) per night will be applied by Sabah Parks in support of their efforts to continue to preserve the most unique animal and plant species in this area. The fee shall be levied in client’s final bill during their stay in the resort.
- Tourism Tax of RM10.00 per room/night to be payable by the guest upon check-in/check-out for all accommodation in Malaysia
- Langkawi Tourism Promotional Fee of RM5.00 per room/night to be payable by the guest upon check-in/check-out
- Penang Local Council Tax of RM3.00 per room/night to be payable by the guest upon check-in/check-out
- International and domestic airfares and taxes (if any), unless otherwise specified
- Visa expenses, processing and issuance fees
- Meals other than specified as included
- Travel insurance or expenses of a personal nature (minibar, phone call, laundry, etc.)
- Hotel room early check-in before 3:00 PM and late check-out after noon
- Hotel’s peak sason surcharges, compulsory Christmas and New Year’s Eve’s dinners
- Excess baggage charge levied by airlines
- Tips or gratuities to guides/drivers/porters/hotel, restaurant or boat staff, etc
- Drinks or personal expenses or entrance fees for any extra sightseeing or optional activities