Israel Private Car Tour
See the best of what Israel has to offer. The old and the new in one glance. Memory of a lifetime and a lifetime of memories.
- Explore Caesarea and the Roman Theatre
- Visit the Crusader structures at the Jazar Mosque.
- Tour Mount Beatitues, site of the Sermon on the Mount
- Church of the Annunciation
- Cable car to the top of Masada fortress.
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Jewish Quarter and the Cardo
- Tour the Western Wall, Judaism’s most sacred site
- Shrine of the Book to see specimens of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Day 1:
Arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport for meet and assist and transfer to the hotel in Tel Aviv. Overnight Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv or similar
- Day 2:
Panoramic tour of Jaffa and visit the Flea Market. Continue to Neve Zedek (the original site of Tel Aviv) then on to Independence Hall where David Ben Gurion declared the birth of the new State of Israel. Proceed via the "White City" of Tel Aviv with its Bauhaus building architecture. End the day at the Carmel Market, Tel Aviv's major local market. Overnight, Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv or similar
- Day 3:
Depart for Caesarea, former Roman capital of the province of Judea. Visit the Roman Theater and enjoy an audio-visual presentation of the city during the Roman Period. Continue to Ein Hod to visit the Dada Museum commemorating the artist Marcel Janco, one of the founders of the Dadaist Movement. Proceed to Acre to visit the Crusader structures and the Jazar Mosque. Drive to Tiberius for dinner and overnight. Overnight Tiberius Scots hotel
- Day 4:
Start the day at the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon on the Mount. Continue on a Jeep Tour ascending the Golan Heights to visit one of the most famous private wineries. After a wine-tasting experience, proceed to Mount Bental for a panoramic view of the Heights. End the day at Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation. Overnight Tiberius Scots hotel
- Day 5:
Drive to Kibbitz Sde Eliahu for a tour of the kibbutz and then proceed along the Jordan Valley to the formidable fortress of Masada. Ascend by cable car to explore the impressive sites, then proceed to the Dead Sea to enjoy the thrill of floating on the buoyant water of this sea. Continue to Jerusalem for overnight. Continue to Jerusalem for overnight Overnight Jerusalem Inbal / Mamila hotel
- Day 6:
Start the day with a breathtaking view of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives. Enter the Old City and walk along the Via Dolorosa leading to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre for an extensive visit. Continue to the Jewish Quarter and the Cardo, Byzantine Jerusalem's major shopping street. End the tour at the Western Wall, Judaism's most sacred site. Overnight Jerusalem Inbal / Mamila hotel
- Day 7:
Start the tour of the New City at the Israel Museum to visit the Scale Model of the city as it must have looked during the Second Temple Period. Then on to the Shrine of the Book to see specimens of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Proceed to Yad Vashem, memorial to the Holocaust, then proceed to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity. A member of the Israel Defense Forces will join the participants and extend his/her insights concerning the situation on the ground. Overnight Jerusalem Inbal / Mamila hotel
- Day 8:
Transfer to Ben Gurion International Airport for departure.
04-05 pax – $4,899 per person sharing in a double room
06-07 pax -$4,199 per person sharing in a double room
Single Supplement :$1,716
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure at Ben Gurion airport
- 6 full days sightseeing as per program with Government licensed English speaking tour guide
- 6 full days sightseeing in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees as per itinerary included
- 7 overnights at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Private transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv Hotel on arrival day
- Private transfer from Jerusalem Hotel to Ben Gurion airport on departure day
- Daily buffet breakfast at Carlton Hotel Tel-Aviv & Mamila Hotel Jerusalem
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner at Scots Hotel Tiberias
Does NOT include:
- Expenses of a personal nature,
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel and restaurant staff.
- Drinks with meals including water.
- All kind of insurance.
- Optional evening out – Eat with
- All kind of air tickets
- Any not mentioned items.